Daiwa Kasei (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
130/144 Wangchula Real Estate Moo 3
Wang Noi, Ayutthaya 13170
tel: +66 6635-721471-2
fax: +66 6635-721736
- Bolt Clamps
- Link Chains and Machinery Belting
- Pipe Clamps
- Pipeline Equipment
- Power Distribution Systems or Units
- Power Transmission Belts
- Power Transmission Equipment
- Safety Belts
- Safety Equipment
- Safety Harnesses
- 408/38 Phaholyothin Place Building 16 Th Floor Phaholyothin Road
Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
tel: +66 662-6190628-32
fax: +66 662-6190633
News and Blogs
Total : 3 View more »
All Signs Are Green Thanks To E-Bikes
(3) + 28.04% Thailand 325,553 287,798 (4) + 13.11% Bangladesh 291,049 259,136 (5) + 12.31% PR China 246,381 217,998 (7) + 13.02% Sri Lanka 220,121 219,458 (6...
China Remains Biggest Bike Producer by Far
. The European Commission decided to maintain the dumping measures with 48.5% anti-dumping duty to be levied on complete bikes imported from China. However, to anyone's surprise three Chinese companies were exempted from the 48.5% dumping duty: Zhejiang Baoguilai Vehicle Co. Ltd.: 19.2% duty; Oyama Bicycles...
Zhongce Rubber Launches Elite Tyre Line and New Labels
." Last year Zhongce Rubber was ranked number ten in terms of sales revenue on the list of the world's largest tyre manufacturers. With factories in China and Thailand Zhongce Rubber is aiming to be one of the leading tire manufacturer in the coming years by both expanding the production capacity...